jobs in Welwyn
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Purchase ledger and Sales ledger functions (General ledger responsibilities).
- Maintenance of the petty cash account.
- Credit Control duties where necessary.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- The team provides front line support in responding to patient enquires and navigating them through the care pathway as well as ensuring appointments are booked…
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- This Pensions Administrator role is the perfect mix of Customer Service duties answering telephone queries and Administration duties!
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Dealing with client and internal/external enquiries efficiently and professionally.
- Ability to work in a busy environment to strict deadlines.
£15 - £18 an hour
- Mirror the current transactional finance team including Purchase ledger, sales ledger and payroll.
- Previosu experience writing processes and creating manuals is…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Provide 1st class service to customers.
- Transport Planning experience - ideally European wide Good geography knowledge of the UK and Europe.
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Be familiar with the systems used by purchase and sales ledgers.
- Processing credit notes within the system.
- Have previous experience in a similar Ledger role.
£9 - £11 an hour
- Part Qualified in either ACCA/CIMA/ACA or AAT Qualified.
- Previous experience of working in a similar commercial fast paced environment.
£10 - £13 an hour
- My client based in Bedford have national offices and operate within the not for profit and charities sector where they add real value to the communities around…
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- A proactive, customer-focused approach and the ability to communicate clearly and in a professional, courteous manner both verbally and in writing.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.