jobs in Wells
- Provide a range of services to HSBC customers, supporting every life event, from opening an account, going to university, saving for a new home, to retirement.
£26,715 a year
- Data cleansing of existing records will be an ongoing function of the role, along with provision of support to users via email, telephone and face to face…
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- Our dedicated Library and Learning Services team support teaching, learning and research in collaboration with staff and students.
£8.21 - £9.80 an hour
- Its fast paced and no 2 days are the same in a Lounge and we are more interested in you wanting to play your part in making a difference to your customers and…
- Answering telephone calls, e-mails and queries, bookings for Wild Wookey and events.
- Social media platforms, to include:
- Interest in marketing and social media.
£17,510 - £18,050 a year
- Helps Britain and Northern Ireland prosper and ensures customers receive fair outcomes, are dealt with efficiently and referred to the correct person or channel…
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
£9.30 an hour
- As a successful candidate you will organise, supervise and manage our ancillary team to ensure all hygiene standards are met and therefore contributing to the…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Applicants must have a good general education, with a high standard of personal presentation, a very friendly manner and excellent customer care and…
£17,711 - £18,065 a year
- Week 2 Mon 9.30-5 Tues 10-5 Wed 10-5.
- Post 2 - 18.5 hours per week.
- Week 2 Wed 9.30-5 Thurs 10-5 Fri 10-5.
- Week 2 Mon 10-5 Tues 10-5 Fri 10-5.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.