£22,021 - £23,836 a year
- We are looking for a motivated and committed individual to to join our highly valued team, providing an excellent service to households applying to Home Choice.
£9.80 an hour
- You’ll oversee the running of the restaurant, from time to time, working as a senior member of the front-of-house team, while learning the ins and outs of…
£15,001 - £20,000 a year
- Communication with internal and external customers including ministers and the board.
- You will have completed a minimum of two years of your degree course but…
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- We are looking for baristas to work within the Kiosk in our new Support Centre - The Flatwhite House.
- Be knowledgeable when taking orders, serve – and upsell – our fantastic food and drinks.
- As part of the Bar and Waiting team you’ll:
- Access to a pension scheme.
- Trading Assistant (Nightshift) - Christmas Colleague.
- Christmas is coming and our Winning Team is going to be busier than ever.
£20,000 a year
- Draw up all non-standard tenancy agreements following instructions from branches and forward in timely manner.
- Local discounts in shops & restaurants.
- The main purpose of your role is to support the sales team within the office with majority of administrative duties.
- Part Time Administrator - Estate Agency.
- Estée Lauder Companies - Sales Advisor - The Cosmetics Company Store, Somerset - 8 Hours - Part-Time, Permanent.
- Assist customers with product and services selection and information.
- Provide welcoming, personal, professional service to all customers at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.