You refined by:
- As a Supervisor with New Look, you will work with your Store Manager to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are given…
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity.
- Maximising the store's sales and profitability through the delivery of…
£8.36 an hour
- You’ll also assist by inspiring the team around you to deliver the highest level of service to our customers whilst ensuring that all colleagues are happy,…
£18,900 - £22,200 a year
- A full UK driving licence.
- A passion for ensuring customers receive a great end-to-end experience.
- Experience of maximising sales and turnover or a willingness…
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and also spot any key opportunities for sales growth.
- Acting as an OFFICE brand ambassador.
£9,540 a year
- As Shoe Zone Store Supervisor you will play an important role in the business, supporting the Store Manager to motivate a team to deliver first class service…
- Operate to high personal and store standards.
- Continually advance your product knowledge and that of other employees.
- Provide first class customer service.
£8.61 - £10.31 an hour
- Experience of supervising a team is required, preferably in retail.
- Access to external discounts and promotions through Perks@Debenhams.
- People, sales and customer focused.
- Eager to learn and build on your retail and product knowledge.
- Our Supervisors are role models for the TAG Heuer brand;…
- Motivating the team to perform to the best of their ability and deliver sales.
- To mentor and develop sales team to achieve success.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.