jobs in Wells
You refined by:
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- What are we looking for?
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£17,600 a year
- You can download the Cleaner Job description and to find out all about Home Group have a look on this page.
- With previous cleaning experience, you’ll be able to…
- Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- At GVC we pride ourselves on Service and Standards in our shops so you will be playing a key…
£8.50 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
£9.00 - £9.30 an hour
- Not only will you keep the store looking spotless, you’ll also make sure it’s a safe place to shop and work, by clearing up spillages in the aisles and removing…
- You will report any maintenance faults found within the accommodation and check that all inventory is correct, so our guests have everything they need, so…
- Ensure all areas are cleaned efficiently and in a timely manner to the required standards.
- Ensure that cleaning stores are kept clean, tidy and stocked ensuring…
- Undertake special cleaning programmes during designated periods.
- This is a term time only position working 15 hours a week.
- Clean and maintain waste bins.
£8.80 an hour
- You will work on a shift pattern and be paid an hourly rate of £8.80, with access to Apleona employee benefits that will be available to you as soon as you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.