jobs in Wells
You refined by:
- A full UK Driving Licence.
- Discounts on food and beverages and retail merchandise.
- We pride ourselves on providing exceptional standards of both animal welfare…
£12,754 a year
- With a huge catering operation and sizable retail outlet, the 50 strong team work closely with local partners and businesses.
- RHS Level 2 or equivalent.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
- Experience of providing support to people living with mental illness; or experience of providing care and/or support services within another social care setting…
The Hill Brush Company
- Comply with all WinMan requirements; accurately recording start/stop times and quantities in a timely manner.
- Positive attitude to work (E).
- Other responsibilities will include checking guests in at our Arrivals Lodge, handling enquiries on our Maintenance Helpdesk, booking activities on our leisure…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- If you are currently employed by Babcock, please let your line manager know that you’re applying for this vacancy.
- What do I need to do the role?
- Your main duties will include; taking orders over the telephone and face-to-face with guests, collating and checking food orders and making deliveries to guest…
£18,000 a year
- Most sites have good travel links with free car parking; many also have other facilities such as a Sports & Social Club, Gym and / or site shops.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.