jobs in Wells
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£40,000 - £50,000 a year
- With you technical and savvy background, you'll use internal social media channels and tools and help the CEO to get to grips with the best way to interact with…
£23,000 - £27,000 a year
- First point of contact for all HR related queries.
- CIPD level 3 or equivalent.
- They are currently recruiting for a HR Officer to join their inclusive and…
£18,000 a year
- Effective and professional telephone manner.
- Small volume photocopying and scanning, with delivery/collection of large volume of photocopying and scanning and…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Liaising with suppliers to resolve invoice queries.
- An AAT qualification is not essential but would be an advantage.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Complete Risk Assessments & Method Statements for live projects as required.
- Place orders and negotiate with suppliers as required.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Send out forms to Suppliers and Contributors to finalise their accounts on the finance system, determining type of payment as needed Provide Customer Service to…
£21,000 - £26,000 a year
- The client are a local Bristol Housing Association providing affordable rent for their customers.
- Have previous experience in a Contact Centre or Call Centre…
£17,000 - £19,000 a year
- Support the two members of the Finance team with adhoc tasks including Credit Control / Sales Ledger.
- I am pleased to be partnering with a leading, SME retail…
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- Ad hoc duties surround Sales Ledger and Credit Control.
- I am pleased to be partnering with a leading organisation based in Somerset who are looking for a Sales…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Provide innovative idea's on improving the customers experience.
- Communicate effectively within the markets to understand the customers experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.