jobs in Wells
You refined by:
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£25,215 - £27,316 a year
- The successful candidate will be supporting our existing volunteer groups and volunteers, revitalising our volunteer strategy, while creating new and exciting…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- These tasks could include befriending patients (including encouraging patients to participate in activities such board games / listening to music / crafts),…
£25,000 a year
- Experienced at working with volunteers, you will have strong interpersonal and networking skills, a positive outlook and a collaborative approach to achieving…
£9.20 - £14.15 an hour
- However, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- I support older people living in their own homes and help them stay…
- You could be front of house, serving customers and keeping the shop floor tidy and fresh, or organising stock behind the scenes.
- Can use your own initiative.
- As well as sourcing products for Square Works such as the carpet runner & stair rods, a range of signage and outdoor lighting, I also sourced for the hotels…
- You will provide companionship either in their home or in their local community and help the person to take part in appropriate social and/or recreational…
- A school governing body is made up of representatives from the school, the parents, the local authority and the local community.
- What will you be doing?*.
- You may be providing emotional support to people who have been evacuated to a rest centre due to a flood in their home.
- We are looking for someone who is:
- Would you be willing to offer 2 – 3 hours per week?
- We are looking for volunteers to support our patients and staff in our busy department,.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.