jobs in Wells
You refined by:
£25,000 a year
- Delivering excellent customer service to existing customers and prospective customers alike.
- Securing referrals and setting appointments to present to…
£600 - £800 a week
- Hold a full driving licence and have regular access to a vehicle.
- Driving to a number of car parks within and assigned area.
- Have a ‘can do’ attitude.
- An interactive database, containing thousands of lab test results, where our customers can find the perfect cannabis strain suited for their individual…
- Welcome all customers entering the store with a friendly and warm approach while reaming calm, professional and focused, acting as a brand ambassador in…
£20,000 a year
- Estate Agency Experience / Polished Individual / Full UK driving licence / Proven sales success / Personable / Able to be a team player.
- If so, we need you!.
£75,000 a year
- If you’re an experienced Estate Agent, loved by your customers and renowned for selling homes, take control of your own destiny and find out more today.*.
£23,000 - £75,000 a year
- Sales, Trainee, Junior, Negotiator, Management, Business, Telesales, Broker, Healthcare, Agent, Consultant, B2B, B2C, Public Sector, Estate Agent, Graduate…
ODOS Properties Ltd
£30,000 - £100,000 a year
- Once the necessary regulatory actions have been completed, you will list the property on to the market as well as carrying out sales progression and any Extra’s…
- For the right person, this position has the potential to grow into a management position within the next 2 years.
- So a good eye for detail is definitely needed.
£30,000 a year
- There is a fantastic training programme and clear promotion structure so whether you are looking to come in as a trainee or a senior please get in touch!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.