You refined by:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity.
- To be successful you'll need to be outgoing and warm, able to build a…
- You will go out of your way to help, serve and style customers making them feel amazing in our products and giving them a lasting impression of Superdry.
Account Details Chorley Council
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- Our aim is to have a workforce that is reflective of the local community and this will allow the Council to respond to the diverse needs of the community more…
£8.21 an hour
- Join us as a Sales Team Member and you’ll be in the thick of the action, delighting customers and helping them find shoes they’ll adore.
- We don’t want any robots here, just people who care about delivering great service and creating memorable experiences for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
- We are now looking for a Recruitment and Training Advisor to join our wonderful People Team.
- This brand new role has been developed to support our sites in…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- You’ll put in a shift as part of the team to check and unpack deliveries, work on the tills, stock our shelves and, most importantly, help our customers.
£8.21 an hour
- As a Store Colleague/Sales Assistant it will be your responsibility to ensure our customers receive the first class customer service that they have come to…
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors,…
Be the first to see new jobs in Wellington TA21
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.