jobs in Wellingborough NN9
You refined by:
Milton Keynes (undo)
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£8.50 an hour
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What it takes to be a Deli Customer Assistant at M&S:
- What’s in it for you:
- You’ll be out there as the face of Cineworld, meeting, greeting and providing a superior standard of service to our customers in the various offer areas.
£27,511 - £32,817 a year
- You should have a good standard of education with experience in planning and delivering projects, event management, a creative mind to develop new ideas and the…
£23,067 - £25,941 a year
- Access details for disabled applicants are available from the Resourcing Hub, telephone: 01908 655544, or email: Resourcing-Hub@open.ac.uk, quoting the…
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Milton Keynes is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to…
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- Provide liaison with central training administration team to provide seamless planning, booking and administration service to customers.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- This may include filing, basic administrative tasks and we are looking for you to be our Health and Safety coordinator (training is provided).
- Liaise with routes to mitigate the disruption to customers and passengers across regions.
- Monitor and where necessary implement a national co-ordinated plan for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.