jobs in Wednesbury WS10
£15,468 - £17,401 a year
- It goes without saying that you'll need excellent numeracy, literacy and communication skills, but you'll also need excellent administration skills, knowledge…
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and helping customers.
- You must be smart and tidy at all times.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
£8.72 an hour
- The ability to work to sales targets, and confidently sell our membership benefits.
- This means maintaining a thorough knowledge of our products, being on hand…
£9.73 an hour
- Accurate processing and assembly of customer orders.
- Report stock shortages to all stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner.
- As a Customer Care Advisor you'll handle customer all enquiries of a technical and general customer care and marketing nature.
- Looking for a new challenge?
£8.21 an hour
- To be knowledgeable and confident about all products demonstrated by advising customers and answering queries.
- Key accountabilities for Your Team:
£19,550 - £21,020 a year
- Contacting customers by telephone and answering customer queries.
- Work flexibly and as part of a team, working with and maintaining professional relationships…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- As a Sales Advisor with New Look, you will work with your Management team to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.