You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£8.88 an hour
- Maintain the store operation whilst always putting the Customer first; taking responsibility in the absence of a more senior colleague so that effective…
- Ideally you will hold an NVQ / SVQ 3 or a QCF level 3 award certificate or diploma in Health and Social Care or equivalent, and have relevant experience…
£9.30 an hour
- Attention to detail and thoroughness are essential - both our customers and the School expect a high quality service.
£8.90 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
- Ability and flexibility to work rotating or fixed shifts (possibility the shift may include night shifts), as required by our customers both internal and…
£28,000 a year
- Do you have an in-depth understanding of domestic abuse and its effects on men, women and children with significant experience of managing a busy caseload.
- Working in a supportive manner that empowers the service user to live their life in their chose manner.
- To ensure that the team have time for the service user…
£41,675 - £43,662 a year
- You will use your leadership and management skills to ensure that our children and families receive a high quality service through Child In Need, Child…
- Supporting the General Manager GM, and in their absence the Duty Manager DM, with supervising departmental performance on a session-by-session basis, ensuring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.