jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
Telford TF1 (undo)
Lawley Square Fish Bar
Now hiring at 5, Lawley Drive,…
Beta Tools UK Ltd
- We have a customer services role available at an established industrial business in the UK branch of an international company, based in Telford.
- As part of the Covenant, Babcock offers Reservists and Uniformed Cadet Instructors up to 2 week's special paid leave to help them meet their commitments.
- Facilitating community access and appointments.
- We are happy to work with any availability although we cannot offer school hours or less than 18 hours per week.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
£69.23 a day
- You will build strong relationships with the store teams to drive brand advocacy and to increase sales.
- Using your personable nature, you will be engaging with…
- As a stores operative the main purpose of the role is to support the stores manager in managing the distribution of the goods in stores too keep lines fully…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Capacity for several Band 3 Patient Journey Facilitators!
- By submitting your application you are giving the Trust…
£48,075 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Cross-selling risk management measures such as Driver Training and Driver CPC courses.
- Confident and effective telephone skills.
- Ability to manage own workload.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.