jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
- If you are interested in further developing your professional career, we can support you towards achieving both competency and knowledge based NVQ Level 3 (QCF)…
- Get to know your customers, greet them with a smile and serve them with pride.
- Make decisions that are right for our customers.
- What’s in it for you.
- To be successful in this role you will need to be sales driven and have the ability to meet individual retail sales and service targets as well as working…
- As a TUI Retail Travel Advisor you will help to create unforgettable holidays for all of our customers with your personality, professionalism and personalised…
£12.50 an hour
- Driving license and access to own vehicle.
- Undertake the Crisis Worker role at any location outside the SARC in order to meet service needs if required, eg…
£26,317 - £28,785 a year
- As Referral and Placement Officer your primary role will be to lead and support social care colleagues in sourcing good quality placements that can meet the…
- My Staff shop - access to exclusive benefits, free advice and savings - providing great discounts from thousands of the UKs largest retailers & service…
- While you’re hard at work in our hotel or restaurant it is important you are approachable and welcoming to any guests you see.
£17,076 a year
- Handling queries from our Customers and Drivers in an effective manner.
- Organising collections from our Customers.
- As part of our team, you'll have:
£8.38 an hour
- To provide an efficient and effective service to all our customers, understanding their needs and requirements and continually working to exceed their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.