jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£25,383 a year
- Supporting the administration of the Digital Design & Media studio and the wider Training Development department.
- Level 5 Graphic Design Based Qualification.
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Opportunity to impact your local community.
- A starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 per hour (dependant on size of the store) rising with training.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- You will be responsible for.
- You'll help ensure that the store is well stocked and a high level of store presentation is maintained and will be actively be involved in achieving the store…
£8.21 an hour
- Pet Care Advisor – (Store Colleague).
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has…
- Full UK Driver’s license with category B minimum.
- A keen eye for detail is essential as visible damages will need to be logged at the point of collection.
£8.56 - £9.43 an hour
- Ensuring all customers experience unrivalled customer service, whilst maintaining high levels of operational standards within the branch and complying with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.