jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- For a full list of Coventry University Services Limited vacancies, please click here;
£26,723 - £35,856 a year
- Located within the Faculty of Arts and Humanities at Coventry University and led by Professor Gary Hall, the Centre explores how innovations in postdigital…
- For a full list of CUOL vacancies, Please visit.
£20,278 - £26,945 a year
- The student administrator will be a key member of the team that oversees course and module-related administration and the operation of all processes relating to…
- For a full list of Coventry University Enterprises Limited current vacancies, please visit.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
£8.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- You must be aged at least 18 years or over, and you’ve held an UK/EU manual driving licence for at least 12 months (with no more than 6 points on your licence).
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- Hourly rate £7.60 for under 21’s.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.