jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
Prince Personnel (undo)
- The company is accessible by public transport and also has free on site car parking.
- Working to targets in regards to speed and accuracy.
- This role also requires you to have a full Driving License.
- Maintain and organise information on suppliers' prices and products.
- Whilst speaking to customers you will need to spot opportunities to recommend additional or alternative products.
- Confirm stock availability when required.
- Supporting customers with telephone enquiries.
- Receiving and processing debit notes from customers that have returned goods, raising credit notes on internal…
- Matching delivery notes to invoices.
- Our successful Telford client has an Accounts Assistant vacancy on a permanent basis.
- You will be responsible for:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for processing orders through to completion stage, liaising extensively with customers and internal departments.
- Liaison with colleagues, customers and suppliers.
- Provide an effective administration link between commercial and technical functions.
- Processing purchase orders through MRP system.
- Preparing and implementing call off orders, pricing agreements and contracts.
- This is a temporary role that has become available due to an increase in workload and they are looking for an experienced stores or warehouse operative to join…
- Ensure HR systems are maintained and updated in a timely manner when processing transactional information.
- Ensure the delivery of timely and consistent, high…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.