jobs in Wednesbury WS10
You refined by:
£9 - £18 an hour
- However, it is essential that you have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle.
- You might take her to her local singing group, music really helps her…
- Place2Be works with over 294 primary and secondary schools, reaching a school population of over 142,000 children.
£33,046 a year
- You will also be part of the wider volunteer coordinator network at Crisis and actively contribute to and implement the national volunteering strategy.
£10,114 a year
- The Hub will utilise early-intervention approaches to enhance student mental health and wellbeing on campus, allowing students to timely and flexibly access to…
- You will be required to complete a DBS check (previously CRB), as your work will include working with vulnerable adults.
- What will you be doing?
- Support the Head Teacher and staff to drive the school forward.
- Shaping plans for school improvement and overseeing their implementation.
- This role is an unpaid role but reasonable travel expenses will be paid in line with the volunteer expense policy, along with 30/35p per mile for volunteer…
- You’ll be focused and friendly, take payments, pack goods, and spot opportunities make additional sales.
- Making sure customers leave wanting to come back.
- A key part of your role will also involve signposting local support and care services and information to the terminally ill person and their carer.
- Support our shops behind the scenes back of house, sorting donations, getting things ready for sale and making sure the shop is kept stocked and ready for our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.