jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£9.80 an hour
- To join us as Team Leader, it is essential that you hold or are working towards a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent), alongside…
£23,000 a year
- To effectively deal with external and internal customers.
- To ensure all activities are achieved within SLA (Goods in, Pick, Pack, Despatch, & PI).
£8.76 an hour
- An NVQ/QCF level 3 in health and social care is highly desirable for this post.
- Exemplar rewards – retail discounts and vouchers.
- Promoting a professional image to customers, both internal and external.
- The successful applicant will work as part of the processing team supporting the…
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
- Qualifications: NVQ Level 3 and/or minimum of three years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector.
- DBS Paid for by Lifeways Group.
£9.18 an hour
- Driver: Flexible on Driver Requirement.
- *Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start…
- The Operational Safety & Security Team Leader is the first response to incidents on site and will provide competent fire and rescue support to all personnel in…
- Use your talent to guide and motivate each member of the store team to drive sales in store.
- Work with the Store Manager to set the daily sales and KPI target…
£42,683 - £45,591 a year
- The Post will require extensive experience at a senior level in the traffic and transportation or Planning field – of at least 5 years, which includes…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.