jobs in Wakefield WF1
£8 - £12 an hour
- You will be supporting people with learning disabilities and/or mental health issues and some of the services support adults with moderate to severe learning…
£16,185 - £18,000 a year
- Preferably someone who has been driving for 3 years.
- It is essential that applicants have attained or prepared to work towards a Level 3 Diploma in Residential…
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
£8.21 - £8.56 an hour
- OneCare services allow any type of care or nursing to be extended from the main home, whilst allowing individuals to live independently or with support,…
£8.50 - £12.35 an hour
- Providing personal care • Providing support for appointments, leisure activities and day trips • Assistance with medication • Working with families and other…
- You will be providing the highest level of support and care to children with Autism and associated conditions.
- 01709 874443 – Robert Ogden School.
Flourish Children's Service's
£8.50 - £9.50 an hour
- Recent experience working as a Residential Support Worker for a Children’s Residential Care Home or recent experience working with children and young People…
£8.65 - £13.50 an hour
- You will have working experience in a Health and Social Care environment for at least 6 months minimum, and be able to provide 2 references one being from your…
Grove Social Care Ltd
£9.25 an hour
- We are committed to the safeguarding of young people, so we will also require all applicants to undertake an enhanced DBS check to assess their suitability for…
We have removed 5 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.