jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
£16,380 - £18,500 a year
- As a Customer Service Consultant at Nationwide, you’ll be making our customers’ lives easier and helping them to make the big decisions for their future.
- To answer calls quickly and efficiently, and relay correct information on customer queries, advising customers accurately to resolve any outstanding issues;…
- You will be dealing with telephone inquiries from our workers and clients, resolving their queries and making sure that their experience with us is second to…
£8.25 an hour
- As Customer Service Advisor, you will support the home by providing a positive and welcoming public image as the first point of contact, whether in person or by…
- Maintaining contact with customers to ensure actions have been effectively progressed.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, plus a…
£17,500 - £18,500 a year
- Provide the first point of contact for customers and visitors, react to any building queries and liaise with the FM team to ensure prompt resolution.
£16,000 - £17,000 a year
- We have recently been crowned “Best Telecoms provider” at the CXA 2019 awards, and want to continue our success by growing the teams that put the customer at…
- To handle customer after sales contact with integrity, honesty and professionalism in all circumstances ensuring timely and satisfactory resolution for all…
- These requests are received from our customers via inbound calls and emails.
- You will also be required to make outbound calls to proactively ensure we deliver…
- The Customer Service Advisor will be primarily responsible for dealing directly with our customers taking inbound calls.
- Aon is an equal opportunities employer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.