jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
- Talking to customers and offering information in a confident, friendly and professional manner, providing our customers with a great service, making them want…
£27,905 - £30,507 a year
- This post will have access to the Public Services Network, if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at the Basic…
- Barnardo's Children's Services in Rotherham have a fantastic opportunity for a proactive and enthusiastic apprentice to join our business support team and help…
- Must hold a full drivers licence.
- Understand Risk Assessments and to assess according to safe systems of work.
- Purpose of the role and your responsibilities;
£19,157 - £20,280 a year
- Support work / care worker / social work / residential care / childcare / support worker / care jobs / care home / childcare worker.
- Sleep ins are paid £40.
- You and your drivers will be the public face of our organisation, interacting with customers and members of the public throughout their working day and as such…
- Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon early morning 1.30am - 6am.
- We currently have a position available for Night Shift cleaners at a site in Rotherham with an immediate start.
£17,218 a year
- Whatever the requirement, you’ll use your professional approach and expertise to delight your customers.
- Wide range of discounts on many products and services.
£38,000 a year
- You will have a Trade City & Guilds qualification plus experience of supervising Operatives and Sub Contractors.
- Attend/conduct meetings with the client.
£9 - £10 an hour
- As a 1 x Labourers - This is a very hand on's role you will need to be physically fit and requires a lot hold handball with moving metal fence and safety…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.