jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
£21,276 - £22,396 a year
- Support the protection and safety of our customers by identifying safeguarding concerns and following the safeguarding procedures, making appropriate referrals.
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- A driving licence and access to a car for business use is preferred.
- The posts involve working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to…
£24,799 - £26,999 a year
- This post involves working with children and therefore if successful you will be required to apply for a disclosure of criminal records check at an enhanced…
£7,816 a year
- The main duties of the role will involve maintaining the school office including registering children, organising school dinners, photocopying, sorting mail…
- Hold the relationships with our contact centre, ensuring any relevant updates are sent regarding busy areas.
- Hold strong relationships with the planning team to…
- One Stop aims to meet the needs of all its local customers.
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Open 7 days a week.
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- The post is initially working as an Early Years Practitioner with children aged 2-3 years however this could be subject to change as we have children aged 0-5…
£18,500 a year
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Up to £18,500 per annum.
£18,682 - £20,627 a year
- St Bede’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to…
£19.22 an hour
- Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.