jobs in Wakefield WF1
£23,545 - £31,833 a year
- You will also need to have a full driving licence and use of a vehicle.
- We encourage applications from a wide range of personal and professional backgrounds to…
- Clean driving licence, with flexibility to travel and working away from home if needed.
- You will carry out general repairs to the homes that are within your…
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- You will provide an efficient and effective monitoring and audit function for customers who are in receipt of a Personal Budget via a Direct Payment.
£7,821 - £8,466 a year
- Transportation of security stock to various locations across the borough means applicants must have a current driving licence and regular use of a car for work.
£19,212 a year
- This role works on behalf of our customers to ensure they are receiving the correct freight at the correct time and upholding our promise of delivering exactly.
£18,500 a year
- Exemplar rewards – Including retail and high street restaurant and Pub discounts, holiday discounts and 2 for 1 cinema tickets.
- Up to £18,500 per annum.
- Must hold a full drivers licence.
- Understand Risk Assessments and to assess according to safe systems of work.
- Purpose of the role and your responsibilities;
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- Have proven clerical experience in a business support setting together with an NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification and experience mix).
£19,157 - £20,280 a year
- Support work / care worker / social work / residential care / childcare / support worker / care jobs / care home / childcare worker.
- Sleep ins are paid £40.
£8.50 an hour
- This role is working 30-35 hours per week to include 1 in 3 Saturdays, or 1 in 4 Saturdays depending on extended hours from February 2020.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.