jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
Leeds LS11 (undo)
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- The role will involve working with a wide range of customers and their carers in a strengths based way, helping people to live as independently as possible for…
£21,589 - £27,905 a year
- Leeds YJS has a commitment to safeguarding children and young people which is reflected in staff selection.
- This post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure and…
Store Assistant – Days £9.00 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
- Enhance the VIBE by focusing on customers and not on projects during prime time selling hours.
- Ensure that merchandise is ticketed and the sales floor is well…
£19,673 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
£22,668 - £24,759 a year
- Working as part of a small team and in conjunction with Districts, you will be responsible for gathering evidence and preparing case files in order to obtain…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.