jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
Sewell Wallis (undo)
£17,000 - £21,000 a year
- Credit card processing and postings.
- Have access to AAT study support.
- Completing daily settlement and reconciliation activities.
£17,000 - £22,000 a year
- Excellent communication skills along with a professional approach to their work and customers.
- Aiding the credit control team by releasing orders, allocating…
£15,000 - £19,000 a year
- This role will be primarily focused around the purchase ledger side and will be responsible for the inputting of purchase invoices, supplier statement…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Communicating with internal and external customers to gather and update information.
- Sending billed data consumption reports, copy invoices and billing…
£9.00 - £9.50 an hour
- Answering the telephone and transferring to relevant persons.
- Booking hotels where necessary for senior members.
- The role will include following duties;-.
- This role will be primarily focused around both the purchase ledger and sales ledger side and will be responsible for the inputting of purchase invoices,…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Handle front-line telephone and written contact with customers, consumers and sales personnel, facilitating the earliest possible resolution in line with…
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- The successful candidate will gain support from experienced and approachable senior finance individuals and will has access to unique and interesting projects…
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- Responding to incoming calls from both external customers and other internal departments.
- Placing purchase orders onto the system, ensuring accuracy at all…
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- Maintain reliance strategy with external auditor and develop relationships with business process owners and serve as an advisor and service partner to their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.