jobs in Wakefield WF1
You refined by:
- You will learn to put customers at the heart of our business and constantly ‘go the extra smile’ by creating unforgettable holidays that make us famous for…
Taylor Croft & Winder
- Have good IT skills - especially Excel.
- Able to work well in a team or independently.
- GCSEs grades C/4 and above (or equivalent qualifications) in maths and…
£12,507 a year
- During the Apprenticeship you will gain expertise not only in the technical elements of your role having a good grasp of the practical and theoretical aspects…
- Advising customers on how to solve a problem with their vehicle.
- Taking orders from customers both face to face and over the phone.
- If you want to know more about our Coca-Cola products whilst working alongside our highly skilled teams in Distribution, Planning, Quality and Health and Safety…
- A Customer Service Advisor deals directly with customers and acts as a go-between between the customer and Service Technicians, scheduling vehicle service work.
- You’ll need to hold a driving licence with no more than 6 penalty points on it.
- You’ll be the face of our business – playing an incredibly important role each…
- Interfacing with customers, suppliers, engineers and other functions.
- Included in the 4 year apprenticeship is a 2 year Level 4 HNC qualification.
£140 a week
- Level 2 Hair/Barbering qualification preferred but not essential.
- Shadow fully qualified stylists to learn and develop.
- Provide an excellent reception service.
DUTTON CONSTRUCTION LTD
- Typing up and sending quotes.
- Working in the Accounts and finance team your main duties will involve the following:
- General duties as required by the office.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.