jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers on the sales floor.
- Giving expert gaming knowledge to our customers and…
- Picking great quality products for our online customers.
- Finalising orders and checking out our customers’ orders.
- Following correct processes and procedures.
Transport for Wales
£28,190 a year
- You will also provide regular design support for the marketing department, producing various campaign and product posters, leaflets and digital assets along…
£3,068 - £13,068 a month
- They are builders, consultants, stay-at-home parents, administrators, factory workers, care workers, students or people not currently employed.
£40,071 a year
- Interviews will be held at our Granary Hub at Home Farm, Dinefwr on Friday 13 th December.
- Role to be based at either of our South Wales hubs – at Tredegar…
- You will enjoy dealing with customers and assisting your colleagues.
- Reporting to the Territory Manager, our Colleagues main role is to provide assistance and…
Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to carry out a range of clerical duties including answering telephones, issuing of stationery, reimbursement of…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
- We require 2 full time receptionists to cover Maternity Leave for 1 year.
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming…
Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
£22,989 - £28,983 a year
- You will provide support for key committees which help us carry out policy development, including writing papers, undertaking project work and taking minutes.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.