jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
You refined by:
Customer Service Advisor (undo)
Transport for Wales
£24,769 a year
- As a train operating company, we are there for our customers whenever they need to travel – this means that you will be happy to work a variety of shifts,…
£18,300 - £21,500 a year
- As a Customer Service Advisor (known internally as a Customer Service and Sales Associate), you will be delivering the best possible service on our home and…
- Confidence to advise and demonstrate to customers the features, actions and benefits of our products.
- The ability to build rapport with customers quickly.
£9 an hour
- We're also looking for a Customer Service Advisor with experience of administration, cash handling and ideally working with membership, booking and Direct Debit…
£14,000 - £17,000 a year
- We are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join our Property Management team in Cardiff.
- Ability to work to targets and achieve results.
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Co-ordinate with production, sales, installation teams and customers to ensure delivery and installation are to the highest achievable standard.
£11.00 - £11.45 an hour
- You will be required to provide front line support to customer by responding to telephone, email and post queries across a range of services.
Reflections Business Development Training
- Handle all general incoming enquiries via telephone, e-mail and assist with any face to face enquiries at our reception.
- Book appointments and take payments.
£17,500 - £19,500 a year
- Communicating with customers via online chat (primarily), email and telephone in support of insurance policy sales, administration and claims.
£18,500 a year
- Global manufacturing company who manufacturer products into a wide variety of customers.
- Liaison with engineering and production to agree timeframes for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.