jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
You refined by:
£37,849 - £40,760 a year
- For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Mike Lewis using the City Council's contact centre telephone number 01633 656656.
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
£40,071 a year
- You’ll be entitled to discounts in high street stores and cinemas, National Trust shops and NT cafes, and have free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and…
£9.36 - £9.74 an hour
- You will assist our customers to access our resources, including support to use ICT, and encourage increased use of our service.
- One team working together to create amazing value for our customers.
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
- In 2018 it generated revenues of € 64 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000.
- Within the central Engineering department of Airbus Defense and Space…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The laboratory at the Royal Gwent Hospital is equipped with Abbott Alinity automation, and also has a busy Special Chemistry department providing a wide…
- Being comfortable using in store technology including and iPads to help customers order products from our larger online range.
- Excited for a new opportunity?
£46,000 a year
- And with the largest range of colours and styles, Wren provide the creative freedom to inspire customers and build their dream kitchens.
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- Alternatively send application form to: The Recruitment Team, Floor 4, Civic Centre, Pontypool, Torfaen NP4 6YB.
- Grade 6 SCP 18-23 £24,313 - £26,999.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.