jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
You refined by:
Vale of Glamorgan Council (undo)
£18,426 a year
- Able to deal confidently and effectively with customers.
- Able to deal with customers in difficult situations.
- Grade 3 SCP 4 £18,426 p.a.
£5,651 a year
- Must be able to work on own initiative and undertake duties in an effective manner.
- Good verbal communication skills and the ability to converse with members of…
£18,795 a year
- To lead sports coaching sessions in identified schools and the surrounding community, providing quality coaching opportunities.
- Pro rata / £9.74 per hour.
- JNC Youth and Community Professional Range Point 14.
- Essential Skills, English and Maths, ESOL (English for Speakers of Other Languages), Digital Skills, First…
- Youth Engagement Worker to work with young people aged 11 –25 years in accessing a variety of open access activities and opportunities that develop learning and…
£19,945 - £21,589 a year
- It is a statutory requirement that applicants for these posts have to be registered with the Education Workforce Council before they can start work in a school.
£15,224 - £15,839 a year
- Experience of planning, organisation and the implementation of play activities for young children.
- NVQ Level 3 in Children’s Care, Learning and Development,…
£18,065 a year
- Your role will include working with all children, including disabled children and those with additional needs.
- Grade 2, SCP 3 £18,065 p.a.
£18,795 a year
- Flying Start is an initiative of Welsh Government aimed at children aged 0-4 years and their families.
- You will provide cover to the current childcare and…
- You will oversee a team of staff and volunteers to deliver appropriate, quality inclusive play opportunities to children and young people of all abilities, to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.