You refined by:
jobs in Vale of Glamorgan
£405 a week
- To us, a 'treat’ is nothing less than a deliciously tasty biscuit that will delight our customers every time and ensure they come back for more.
£26,892 a year
- Full driving licence and access to a motor vehicle with insurance including a business insurance clause (please note:
- The main objectives of the role are:
£22,213 a year
- Our team of more than 730 staff currently looks after over 1,700 prisoners and young offenders and supports their efforts to turn away from crime and reduce re…
£40,071 a year
- You’ll be entitled to discounts in high street stores and cinemas, National Trust shops and NT cafes, and have free entry to NT properties for you, a guest and…
Higher Education Funding Council for Wales
£22,989 - £28,983 a year
- Access to learning and development tailored to your role.
- You will provide support for key committees which help us carry out policy development, including…
- Sure, like a sales advisor you'll serve customers, fill up the shelves and keep the whole place looking spick and span.
- You'll learn how the human body works.
£37,849 - £40,760 a year
- For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Mike Lewis using the City Council's contact centre telephone number 01633 656656.
£25,000 a year
- It calls for the expertise of thousands of people, working with dedication up and down the country.
- Working with us, youll enjoy 28 days holiday, access to a…
£17,000 - £23,158 a year
- Being an advocate of the local community where you live, demonstrating our core values of PRIDE and focusing on being up to speed with your product knowledge…
£18,426 a year
- Able to deal confidently and effectively with customers.
- Able to deal with customers in difficult situations.
- Grade 3 SCP 4 £18,426 p.a.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.