jobs in Todmorden OL14
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Dealing with customers queries and concerns.
- If you are excellent at deal with customers needs, excel in fast-paced working environment, and have more than a…
- Full driving license with access to transport.
- SIA license and/or DBS clearance.
- Calm and assertive manner with the ability to deal professionally and…
Genesis Day Care Nursery Ltd
- Q III or above or relevant working qualification is a must.
- The suitable candidate must be highly knowledgeable with the EYFS and all current Safeguarding…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Someone with good customer service skills with some contact centre experience with team handling skills and some amount of telecom or service desk experience .
- Be accountable for your business and understand what is expected from the service by our internal and external customers.
- What will you be doing?
£25,000 a year
- To continuously seek to improve sales performance through monitoring all appointments, conversions and sales activity.
- Meet objectives in a timely manner.
- No previous team leader experience required, but must be keen to progress to Team leader position in the future.
Hollybank Care Home
- As a Team Leader for Hollybank Care Home in Radcliffe you will be an integral part of our leadership team and will assist the Home Manager in being responsible…
- We are looking for a level 3 qualified nursery practitioner who has worked with the EYFS.
- You will be part of the team responsible for a wide range of…
£24,999 - £28,002 a year
- Manage and control all packing activities on the shift to ensure that products are packed according to both company and customer standards.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.