jobs in Todmorden OL14
You refined by:
Credit Controller (undo)
- Great telephone manner E Interview.
- NVQ Level 2 in Business & Administration D Application.
- Complete credit vetting and collections by letter and telephone.
£21,000 - £23,000 a year
- Handling various aspects of the credit control function to ensure timely payments from customers and ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with their terms.
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Be willing and eager to work in a varied role in a fast paced, busy team - Essential.
- Chasing & releasing any orders held in suspense.
£25,000 a year
- Working closely with the Sales team to ensure that appropriate procedures are followed across when signing up new customers.
- What will I be doing?
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
- Respond promptly and completely to both customers and internal enquires.
- Communicate with Customers via telephone and e-mail regarding outstanding debtors, credit limit & payment terms.
- What we are looking for:
£23,000 - £26,000 a year
- Monitoring the sales ledger ensuring timely and effective collection of all debts.
- Chasing payments by telephone, email or letter and maintain accurate records.
- Credit Controllers will need to have a friendly and outgoing personality as the role requires both face to face and telephone communication with internal and…
£19,000 - £23,000 a year
- When dealing with customer queries you must be able to delve into the detail of the issue, resolving it in a friendly and timely manner.
£18,414 - £20,460 a year
- Dealing with a broad range of customers ,through a broad range of products, brands , propositions and complex systems, on an end to end case ownership basis.
Be the first to see new jobs in Todmorden OL14
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.