jobs in Todmorden OL14
£17,973 a year
- As a Place Support Officer you will work as part of a team to ensure that the health & wellbeing of customers is central to service delivery and will contribute…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
£156 a week
- Giving customers a warm welcome.
- Receive comprehensive and structured training, supported by a qualified assessor.
- Delivering high quality products and service.
£9 - £10 an hour
- We are looking for a good Administrator with a keen eye for figures and numbers as there will be elements of data entry.
- Inform customers of the PT scheme result submission deadline and the availability of reports.
- To provide first line support to PT participants via email and…
- We have work available mainly in Learning Disabilities, Mental Health and Challenging Behaviour.
- You must complete or have a DBS on the update service.
- You must hold a recognised social work qualification and you must be registered with the HCPC.
- Additionally, you will have at least two years post qualifying…
- Applicants must be excellent communicators and happy to speak with customers.
- As a Class 2 driver you will deliver to small local supermarkets and garages.
Alexander Hancock Recruitment
- Liaising with customers for their design briefs and preparing portfolios for selection.
- As Senior Designer, you will be responsible for producing a range of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.