jobs in Todmorden OL14
- The purpose of this job is to assist the Senior Brand Marketing Manager in the planning, development and delivery of marketing assets to promote the sales and…
- Liaise with the Buyers/Product Developers to ensure delays are minimised and the modes of transport maximised for on time delivery into the relevant warehouse.
- Permanent, 4 on 4 off – combination of 2 days & 2 nights.
- Respond to issues quickly, positively in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Working closely with retail team on store execution and commericial, reactive opportunities understanding the operational delivery of a campaign in the retail…
- Review all costs, retail and VAT within a specific product file prior to receipt highlighting to Merchandiser/Assistant Merchandiser and amending as directed.
- Cost and retail checks on orders booked into the warehouse in conjunction with the Assistant Merchandiser.
- To support the Merchandiser in achieving departmental…
- Manage samples for staff sales.
- Complete weekly trade admin; Compile Best and Worst documents, pull relevant samples with completed product tags and ensure…
- Taking inbound contact, by phone or email, from customers to resolve any issues or complaints both pre and post order.
- Can fluently speak and write in Spanish.
- Experienced in the field of retail management.
- Encouraged to use their own initiative, creativity, and flair in their merchandising as well as being accountable…
- Assist in the production of monthly management accounts for store costs.
- Assist in the production of annual budgets and monthly reforecasts for store costs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.