jobs in Tipton Saint John
- If you have a full UK driving licence, you may be asked to drive a BRC vehicle.
- However (subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental…
- An inquisitive individual who is keen to learn more about our stock, our work and our customers - and how best to document these wonderful things!
- Our volunteers and staff help people in crisis to live independently by providing support at home, mobility aids and transport.
- We also teach first aid skills.
- You will be providing invaluable help in the operation of shops by helping to distribute donated items across shops and customers in your area.
- To carry out full delivery of this service and subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements and parental consent, volunteers must be 15.
- Dealing with enquiries from people wanting to borrow a wheelchair (or other equipment) by telephone, face to face and online.
- This enables access to various health/medical appointments, social activities, shopping, transport and other community services.
- Young People and This Role.
- To carry out full delivery of this service volunteers must be 16+ (subject to a risk assessment, safeguarding requirements, parental consent and risk audience).
- You can get involved as much or as little as you like by: sorting out stock; putting your own stamp on the shop displays or getting trained in order to serve…
- 350 shops across the UK, we raise vital funds and represent the British Red Cross both on the High Street and in the local community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.