jobs in Thurrock
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The inpatient service is now recruiting Band 2 Support Workers for a key roles in an expanding team of nurses and support workers.
£23,690 a year
- Establish supportive and professional relationships with customers and dealing effectively with unpredictable and challenging situations in a professional and…
£18,536 a year
- Leonard Cheshire welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
- A satisfactory disclosure check (PVG membership in Scotland) is required for this…
£20,402 a year
- Experience of developing strong relationships with individuals and organisational customers.
- You will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (MDT) and you…
£16,650 a year
- Due to the nature of this role it would be desirable for the successful candidate to hold a full UK driving licence as the service provides a mobility car.
- This will be incorporating in both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- As a Support Worker at Quiet Waters you will work with people who have…
£15,848 - £20,150 a year
- You need to be a caring and a committed individual to work in the Chelmsford area as part of the team to perform duties and tasks to facilitate our customers…
£8.75 an hour
- Monitoring and driving standards of care.
- As a support worker you will have the opportunity to forge a career where actively participating in activities with…
- Daily duties will include, but not limited to, aspects of personal care, assisting with feeding, domestic duties, supporting the client out in the community,…
Supporting Young Futures (SYF)
£9.25 an hour
- Encourage the young person to engage and take part in positive activities within the community, building on relationships and developing social networks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.