jobs in Thurrock
You refined by:
- Commercial awareness with the ability to read sales reports and also spot any key opportunities for sales growth.
- Acting as an OFFICE brand ambassador.
£8.38 - £8.77 an hour
- You’ll take an active part in motivating and leading the team to achieve sales targets whilst delivering outstanding customer service.
£9.71 an hour
- In addition to the appropriate hourly rate these positions attract a non-contractual sales bonus and staff discounts on all products.
- All the teams in Ryman, in our stores and in our Retail Support Centre, demonstrate how passionate about retail we are, by putting our customers first and…
£26,400 a year
- Would you enjoy being part of a dedicated team that works together to create a relevant, memorable difference in the lives of our customers and employees?
£10.50 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- It’s a winning formula.
- As a Supervisor with New Look, you will work with your Store Manager to implement the ultimate shopping experience for our customers, ensuring they are given…
£35,000 a year
- Mears are the UK's leading provider of repairs and maintenance services to landlords, local authorities and registered providers, delivering over 6,000 repairs…
- So if you are prepared to work hard, you consider yourself to be customer focused, driven by sales through service, enjoy leading teams and can be results…
£25,000 a year
- Our associate customers are very hardworking and have great appetites, they love hearty British foods, spicy curries and being from all over the world, their…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.