jobs in Thurrock
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities and make sure they enjoy themselves in a…
- These responsibilities may involve providing personal services, such as washing and grooming, and domestic services, such as cooking and cleaning, as well as…
£8.70 - £9.60 an hour
- All our new care team members undergo a 2 week induction programme including eLearning, commencement of your care certificate underpinning knowledge of 15…
£9.35 an hour
- SweetTree Home Care is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Organisation.
- Monday to Sunday (at least 3 days) 8am – 8pm.
- Minimum 2 / 4 hour shift with clients.
£15,761 a year
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
£21,305 a year
- To monitor the physical and emotional health of customers and take necessary action.
- Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable adults, whether in a…
acorn house residential home ltd
- Part time / full time positions available. small homely residential care home, training is provided, option to progress onto NVQ and further. paid break times,…
- You'll need to assist them and their carers to remain in their own home.
- You will need to provide an all inclusive range of home care tasks to individuals or…
£8.55 an hour
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or willingness to be trained).
- You’ll be willing to undertake all aspects of care to meet the physical, emotional and…
- Able to access a vehicle (or – depending on where you’re based – willing to use public transport to travel between homes).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.