jobs in Thurrock
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
£10.55 an hour
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy statement by visiting https://www.alliedhealthcare.com/privacy-statement.
£9.41 an hour
- In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure that you address this in your supporting statement.
£8.21 an hour
- As a Key Worker under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well-being and social needs of our residents.
£9.50 an hour
- QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards.
- You will support during meal times, be involved in all activities…
- Act as an Ambassador for the Home in all dealings with visitors and the general public.
- Training such as NVQ Health & Social Care Level 2-5 offered and…
Rose Martha Court Care Home
- Television aerial sockets are supplied in each room and the facility to install a private telephone line is available.
- The home specialises in dementia care.
Memory House Care Home
- 24 hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline.
- Memory House Care Home in Leigh on Sea are currently seeking an Experienced Care Assistant to join our…
£9.05 - £9.33 an hour
- Shaftesbury Court Residential Care Home, Selkirk Drive, Erith, Kent.
- If you require further assistance please contact Shaftesbury Court Residential Care Home on…
£8.26 an hour
- As a carer under the guidance of a Registered Nurse, taking responsibility for the physical and emotional well being and social needs of our residents.
- And, it means working flexibly to help them explore new interests, engage in physical exercise and activities and make sure they enjoy themselves in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.