jobs in Thurrock
£8.25 an hour
- QCF/NVQ 1 or 2 in Health and Social Care preferred or a willingness to work towards this.
- All appointments are subject to safer recruitment requirements to…
£19,219 a year
- Our Marlborough Court Care Home in a pleasant area overlooking the River Thames with private river access.
- Welcome Bonus of £500* - paid in 2 instalments (after…
£21,216 a year
- Employee Assistance Programme – Immediate access to a confidential telephone counselling and legal information service which operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a…
£9.25 an hour
- QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards.
- You will support during meal times, be involved in all activities…
£9.41 an hour
- In the person specification you will find the criteria required for the role please make sure that you address this in your supporting statement.
£15,761 a year
- Cedar offer an enhanced auto-enrolment pension scheme consisting of 5% employee contribution and 4% employer contribution.
£9.35 an hour
- SweetTree Home Care is a CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Organisation.
- Monday to Sunday (at least 3 days) 8am – 8pm.
- Minimum 2 / 4 hour shift with clients.
£21,305 a year
- To monitor the physical and emotional health of customers and take necessary action.
- Demonstrable experience of working with vulnerable adults, whether in a…
acorn house residential home ltd
- Part time / full time positions available. small homely residential care home, training is provided, option to progress onto NVQ and further. paid break times,…
£8.55 an hour
- Level 2 Diploma in Health and Social Care (or willingness to be trained).
- You’ll be willing to undertake all aspects of care to meet the physical, emotional and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.