jobs in Thurrock
- Previous retail experience in a fast paced store or service environment.
- A genuine love of the products we sell (cards, wrap, gifts and balloons).
£44,606 - £50,819 a year
- The post holder will provide leadership and direction to the staff of the maternity unit within the Directorate of Women & Children.
£8.38 an hour
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
£9 - £10 an hour
- Admin - Customer service - Reception - Finance If your available for work immediately please contact Chanel for details on future assignments:
£23 an hour
- Southend-On-Sea Borough Council is a local authority based in the town centre.The council are looking to recruit a Revenues officer to join the council tax…
£8.36 an hour
- Duties will be general administration such as typing of orders, dealing with applications, answering calls/queries, filling and sending emails.
£8.36 an hour
- You will be working as a support administrator so your duties will include data entry on an in-house database, answering calls, speaking to members of the…
£44,632 - £49,479 a year
- This post is subject to checks from the DBS and Regulated under the Independent Safeguarding Authority and successful applicants will need to be able to…
£10.60 an hour
- Do you have a CSCS card?
- Labourer needed for a project in Southend.
- Do you have general labouring experience?
- Do you have the skills we need for this job?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.