jobs in Thornbury
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
- All offers of employment are subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
- Brighterkind is a dynamic care home group that is delivering a new approach to…
£9.00 - £14.20 an hour
- (All positions are subject to DBS and appropriate references).
- Access to "Your Prestige" benefits and rewards, giving you discounts on high street stores,…
£8.40 an hour
- As Care Assistant, it is desirable that you hold a Level 2 qualification in Health & Social Care (or equivalent), alongside experience of a similar role.
- If you are a hardworking team player who wants to work in a thriving community, understand what is important to those you are caring for and make sure their…
£10.50 - £10.75 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car (we do except walkers in BS8, BS9 and BS16).
- Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the…
- Access to your own vehicle is desirable, but not mandatory.
- Have access to a smart device, with internet access to manage your rotas.
Completely Care Recruitment Consultants
£10.37 - £11.15 an hour
- This role involves supporting with the general running of the care home, helping eith meals, medication, activities and providing personal care as well as…
Health Recruit Network
£8.00 - £9.50 an hour
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
- Health Care Assistant required in a CQC rated Outstanding Nursing Home in Bristol, up to £9.50 per hour.
£8 - £9 an hour
- Opportunity to complete NVQ Level 2 and 3.
- Woodlands Manor is a lovely 40 bed Care home with Nursing for General and dementia in in Bristol.
Be the first to see new jobs in Thornbury
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.