jobs in Thornbury
- The UK Materials Processes and Test team consists of a number of different technology groups: Assembly Technology, Composite Technology, Metals Technology,…
- To do so, the Airworthiness and Certification domain ensures Airbus Operations Ltd has a robust system for handling Certification approval of all Airbus…
- You will be given the opportunity to work with experienced teams across the Airbus aircraft family, from new development through to in-service aircraft, as well…
- Dealing with various activities in a constant evolving environment.
- Procurement Organisation department works on 3 main activities:
- Start date: 6th July 2020.
- Support with assessment centre activities.
- Supporting various administrative processes including Expenses, Security & Medical Clearance.
- There will be recurring monthly activities on which there will be a drive to make the processes leaner, together with project based activities.
- 3 A-Levels – a minimum of two B’s and one C. A-levels in Business, Economics, Maths or Physics would be an advantage.
- This includes Fuel Tank Modelling and Simulation; Fuel Measurement, Management, Control and Interfaces; Ground and Flight Transfer of Fuel; Fuel Jettison; Fuel…
- The successful candidate potentially will have the opportunity to be involved in aspects of this exciting project, contributing to the construction project…
- Proactively assist in defining the direction for future IT Products & Services and validate product designs.
- You will secure the integration of solutions across…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.