jobs in Thornbury
You refined by:
£22,417 - £26,715 a year
- Please note, unfortunately due to the SOC level and salaryassociated with this post we would be unable to sponsor any applicantsrequiring a Tier 2 (general)…
£20,115 - £22,275 a year
- Excellent customer relation skills in order to consult and resolve issues with the client, external partners, internal and external customers and the public.
£27,511 - £32,817 a year
- You will be AAT or equivalent qualified or CCAB or equivalent part qualified with proven financial and\or management accounts experience.
£29,344 - £30,813 a year
- 1)Are supported to access, succeed in, and progress from, higher education.
- When appointed to this post, the postholder will be given an initial activity…
- Meeting individual and team sales targets by maximizing sales at every opportunity.
- To be successful you'll need to be outgoing and warm, able to build a…
- The role of a supermarket assistant involves a range of tasks, including advising and serving customers, moving and replenishing stock, carrying out…
£19,704 a year
- All employees and volunteers therefore will be subject to background checks including vetting and references.
- Having people in the right place at the right time…
- Our Sales Associates help our customers Celebrate Life & Express Love!
- Our team members work hard to develop outstanding product knowledge and real jewellery…
- Coached by the store management, our Sales Assistants lead the success of the store by influencing sales, excelling in customer service, and sharing their…
- Offer fast and friendly service at all times, helping our customers to find the perfect products.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.