jobs in Telford TF7
You refined by:
Care Assistant (undo)
- These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.
£8.40 - £8.60 an hour
- Offer all employees a broad range of training & development opportunities including the opportunity to apply to complete the Level 2/3 Health & Social Care…
£8.21 an hour
- At Allied we put our customers at the heart of everything we do.
- For more information on how we store and use your information, please view our privacy…
£8.46 - £8.71 an hour
- Along with all the usual home comforts you would expect East Park court has a number of specially designed reminiscence stations to enable our residents to take…
- Brighterkind is a dynamic care home group that is delivering a new approach to care, putting residents’ happiness and health at the heart of our philosophy.
- We run a busy activities programme, including day trips out, pet therapy, visits from entertainers, and activities with the local church group.
- One of the UK’s leading care home providers, Care UK run over 120 homes and day clubs across the UK that provide residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life…
£8.21 an hour
- It’s about making sure our residents never lose their dignity or sense of individuality as you get involved in general activities within the care home.
£10.25 - £10.50 an hour
- A valid driving licence and your own car.
- Based in Warwickshire in central England – and with branches across the country – Helping Hands is recruiting and…
- Helping clients access the community.
- You would be expected to travel to the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed between the client and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.