jobs in Telford TF2
- This post is subject to safer recruitment checks, includingsatisfactory references and an enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Support students to achieve great outcomes.
£15,803 a year
- We require experienced level 3 Teaching Assistants to work on a full-time basis at Rugeley School to undertake education support duties and assist the class…
- This post is subject to satisfactory references, an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check for both Adults and Children, medical check, evidence of…
Eden Brown Education
£55 - £65 a day
- In particular, we are keen to recruit those with experience of working with children and young people primary aged.
- For this role you must have:
- They are looking for candidates who have transferable skills, for example, they would welcome applications from individuals who are creative, innovative and…
- We are working with a lovely, supportive school in Walsall who are looking for a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to join them immediately, and indefinitely.
£65 - £80 a day
- If you are serious about becoming a teacher and want to gain true experience within a Stoke-on-Trent secondary school, then there will be no better chance.
£60 a day
- We are working with a School in Dudley that requires a Level 3 Teaching Assistant to join from January.
- Clear and valid DBS on the update system or willing to…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will hold a relevant Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent, have experience working within a school within a…
£60 - £80 a day
- Ideally our schools are interested in applicants with a Level 2 or 3 relevant Qualification.
- Experience of working with children.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.