jobs in Telford TF2
£9 an hour
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and ready to learn how to lead your team of colleagues in store to maximise sales and profit…
£8.50 an hour
- What it takes to be a Store Warehouse Customer Assistant at M&S:
- 20% staff discount on M&S products including furniture, fashion and food.
- What’s in it for you:
£17,017 - £17,993 a year
- Experience of working with applications such as databases, excel, word processing and emails is essential along with a Level 2 qualification in both Maths and…
£21,223 - £23,180 a year
- With the ability to work on your own initiative, you should hold Level 2 (or equivalent) qualifications in English and Maths and practical experience of working…
- 19001N0W) 1 Month Fixed Term Contract.
- After all, that’s what will keep them coming back.
- You don’t need to bring any experience to do this role.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- You will need eligibility to work in the UK and a full clean valid driving license for this role.
- Spicerhaart is not responsible for any fees related to…
£8.35 an hour
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- Let’s hammer out the detail.
- Our Barista roles start at National Minimum Wage, which then rise following training periods and certain development stages.
Absolute Solutions Group
£11.49 an hour
- Own transport is essential due to the rural location.
- . Previous warehouse experience is desired but not essential.
- The successful candidate will have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.